1881 census transcription

RG11; Piece: 561; Folio: 86; pages: 41-46

Enumerator’s description
Part of the parish of Bermondsey. From the corner of Crimscott St., No. 43 Grange Rd. along the South side to No. 116, including 2 cottages at G.W. Martin & Sons – one occupied by Mr Williams, the other by Mr Strutt; also the School House of St. Mary Magdalen occupied by Mr Salter. Continue on the West side of Upper Grange Road to the corner of Willow Walk from Eldon Cottage to No. 15 corner of Alscot Rd, taking the East side of Alscot Rd. from 189 to 103 and the tenement next to 103 over The Stable. A portion of Fort Rd, Nos. 43 to 51 including Mr Aylott’s & Nos. 50 to 60 including Woodlands Place.

1 Woodlands Place: 2 households
2 Woodlands Place: 2 households
3 Woodlands Place: 2 households
4 Woodlands Place: 2 households
5 Woodlands Place: 1 household, 1 lodger
6 Woodlands Place: 1 household, 1 boarder
7 Woodlands Place: 1 household
8 Woodlands Place: 1 household, 2 boarders
9 Woodlands Place: 2 households
10 Woodlands Place: 2 households
11 Woodlands Place: 3 households
12 Woodlands Place: 2 households, 1 lodger
13 Woodlands Place: 2 households
14 Woodlands Place: 2 households
15 Woodlands Place: 1 household